Tuesday 7 April 2015

I'm alive... and still reading!

See, proof that I am still alive!

It's been a very busy couple of years, including getting a job and doing some awesome travelling. I highly recommend visiting Iceland and Rome, but that's a story for another blog...

I have still kept up with reading - I think it would be impossible for me not to read at all - but inevitably full time employment has a rather annoying tendency to get in the way of undisturbed reading time! However, I have decided that I want to start blogging again as nothing beats reading and then sharing the books you love with people who love them too!

So I hope you enjoy my reviews and posts to come.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Anne
    Good luck with your new job,i see your blog must have update.. i follow your blog from networkedblogs
    and i hope share with me all this greatest works here:http://classicalnovels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)