Monday 17 December 2012

A New Chapter Begins


I’ve decided to start this blog to share the books I read. I love to read. If I could, I would read all day, every day. As it is, I read more than anyone I know. Although some of my friends are catching up!
My plan is to review the books I read and describe what the books made me think and feel, because, after all, what’s the point in reading a book if you don’t feel differently at the end of it? Reading a good book always transports me into that world, and I will never fail to find that exciting. Ever since I started reading and began to get lost in the worlds of Narnia and Harry Potter I have been a bookworm and found that there are just too many books and too little time!

My hope will always be that reading will make me a better person for considering what others think more. Now, maybe by writing these reviews I’ll become better at expressing myself rather than always thinking and feeling too much. Anyway, slight philosophical ramblings over with, I’ll be back soon with my first review. I’ve just finished reading Great Expectations so I’ll let you know soon what I thought of it…

2 comments:

  1. Anne! Welcome to the clan.... I mean club... *offers the secret handshake*

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)